We take great pride in reading every word and giving each chapbook its due attention. We consider manuscripts of all styles and genres and aren't looking for a particular aesthetic. We're willing to give anything a fair chance. Please send your best fiction, poetry, nonfiction, drama, graphic narrative, or hybrid work. Manuscripts should be 25-100 pages, roughly. Each submission comes with a gift: a digital chapbook or digital copy of Palooka.
If Chosen For Publication
- A perfect-bound book with a glossy or matte color cover
- Considered for the Palooka Press Chapbook Award ($200 bonus honorarium)
- An honorarium
- 20 free copies of your book
- Your own bio/photo page featured on our website
- Page count: 25-100 pages (flexible)
- Bio: Identify the manuscript as fiction, poetry, nonfiction, drama, graphic, or hybrid.
- Amount/Simultaneous: Send all you like. Please withdraw if accepted elsewhere.
- It's okay if some of the work has been previously published; citations will be made.